Job Description & Responsibilities
- Frameless End-Dump Experience, preferred
- Hauling all kinds of products (dirt, rock, broken concrete)
- Wears proper personal protective equipment as applicable
- Ensures safe operation of machine
- Safely operating end dump
- Other duties as needed
• Reliable transportation is a must as job sites will vary.
• The most important assets required for this position are safe driving abilities, time management, good communication skills, and teamwork.
• Candidates must have undergone specialized training and hold a commercial driver’s license.
• Experience with tri axle dump trucks hauling aggregates, asphalt, and construction products required.
• Knowledge of area a plus.